Syntax Studio Photography

They say that no moment can last forever; I disagree, for when I raise my camera, I can make any moment last for eternity.

Monday, September 13, 2010

All Blessing, Honor, And Glory


I was reading my Bible and I came across this verse in Revelation. The verse said, "And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, [be] unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever." And I thought to myself, "Wow, that means from the largest elephant, to the smallest spider, from laziest sloth, to the busiest bee ALL things created attribute every blessing, honor, glory, and power as from the Most High!" And yes, I think we all know this to be true, but when was the last time you thought about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Bothell, Washington, United States
I play basketball, take pictures, design stuff on my computer, play several instruments, and love Jesus...I'd say that about mostly covers it all! =)