Syntax Studio Photography

They say that no moment can last forever; I disagree, for when I raise my camera, I can make any moment last for eternity.

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Macro-Photography Is Pretty Cool

I was recently telling a friend that I was trying to get into macro-photography and she responded by saying it sounded cool, but she didn't fully know what that was. So I decided to put up an example of the difference of macro-photography and "normal" photography. Macro-photography is basically close up photography. In other words, the image recorded on the sensor is either the same size as or bigger than the actual object. Here is an example,…



…the first image is a normal shot with a Nikon 50mm f1.4 lens. The second image is the exact same flower shot with the exact same lens, but its much, much closer. Its an example of macro-photography.

2 comments:

About Me

My photo
Bothell, Washington, United States
I play basketball, take pictures, design stuff on my computer, play several instruments, and love Jesus...I'd say that about mostly covers it all! =)