Syntax Studio Photography

They say that no moment can last forever; I disagree, for when I raise my camera, I can make any moment last for eternity.

Friday, September 10, 2010

So I go to this Worldview/Apologetics/LearnABunchOfStuff "camp" (it was awesome and totally amazing!) called Summit Ministries, but even there, I couldn't avoid it. I didn't even bring my camera (ok so I forgot it at the last minute). But I was still asked to do a photo-shoot. So I borrowed a camera, a canon xsi or xt1 something-or-other, (i'm not even going to start on that one except to say I love my Nikon! lol) and a 50mm F1.8 (for which I was quite grateful), and did a short mini-session. And these are my two favorite shots from that session...


...I still can't decide which one I like better, I LOVE the contrast in the B&W one, but the vibrance of the green (at least on my computer) well,...you know,...anyways, here they are. (And so ends ---Post Numba Uno--- )

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
Bothell, Washington, United States
I play basketball, take pictures, design stuff on my computer, play several instruments, and love Jesus...I'd say that about mostly covers it all! =)